- Your Travelodge bed is hand made to order and you should receive it within 3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- After placing your order our Direct Home Delivery (DHD) team will contact you within 2 working days to arrange a suitable delivery date (Mon - Sat).
- If you have any problems with your delivery, you can contact our Direct Home Delivery (DHD) service directly by phone on: 01634 297514 or 01634 729418
Unfortunately the bed is only available in the UK at present. This is due to fire regulations, raw materials and sizes being different in other countries.
If you have an enquiry regarding your delivery, please use the contact details below:
- By Phone: 01634 297514 or 01634 729418
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver to Northern Ireland at an additional cost. However, please note that delivery to Northern Ireland may not meet our 14-21 day delivery and could take a little longer.
Please contact us prior to placing your order if the extended delivery time is an issue.
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to deliver to Southern Ireland.
- Standard UK delivery is FREE of charge.
- Use the 'Estimate Shipping & Taxes' button in the shopping cart or on the checkout page to find out if you live in a non-standard delivery area and need to pay for delivery.
- Delivery to Northern Island will incurr an additional charge of £25
- The following postal codes will incur an additional charge of £50 (LL14 and above, LD, PL, SA18 and above, SY14 and above, TQ, TR).
- The following postal codes will incur an additional charge of £60 (AB, DD, FK18 and above, IV, KW, PA19 and above, PH7 and above).
Yes. Please select your preferred recycling option on the products page before adding to cart.
The costs is £25 for mattresses only and £39 for a mattress with a divan base.
This is a 'like for like' service and we can only recycle mattresses and divan bases.
Unfortunately we cannot dispose of wood or steel bed frames.
- Select the product(s) and any options you like.
- Click the 'Add to Cart' button then on the 'Shopping Cart' icon on the top right of the screen to go to through the checkout page.
- On the checkout page you can either register a new account,login to an existing account or checkout as a guest without registering an account.
- Enter in your name, contact info and delivery address details.
- Pay using a Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
- Once the payment has completed successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email along with an invoice.
- If you have registered an account, you can login to view your order information, invoice and change account settings.
- PAY BY PHONE: Place the order as normal using the above steps but select the 'Pay By Phone' payment method in the checkout.
After placing your 'Pay By Phone' order you will receive an order confirmation email along with your Order ID and the phone number to call to complete your order.
Pay by Phone Office hours are: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- You do not have to register an account to purchase from this website and can go through the order checkout process as a guest user.
- On the checkout page you can select 'guest checkout' which will allow you to pay for your order without registering an account.
- By phone:
- By email: email@example.com
You can activate your guarantee on our main website by clicking here.
- Travelodge Dreamer beds come with a 5 year guarantee.
- Divan drawers, runners, linking bars and mattress toppers carry a 1 year guarantee.
You can activate your Sleepeezee guarantee on our main website by clicking here.
The truckle beds in the Travelodge hotels are manufactured in one piece, and therefore would not fit into most domestic premises.
For this reason the base supplied will be a standard platform top base with a variety of storage options.
The base is a standard 14” (not including the castors), the mattress border measures 9 ¼ “
Yes you can fix your existing headboard to the divan. Headboard fixings are included with the base.
Whilst the bed you purchase will be exactly the same specification as the Travelodge bed, you may find that to start with the mattress feels slightly firmer.
This is purely because the mattresses are brand new.
Settlement usually takes around 3 months.
Unfortunately not. Sleepeezee provide the bed (divan and/or mattress only). Should you have any requests for any other item, we would suggest contacting Travelodge directly to find out if these are available to you.
- The only beds Sleepeezee sell directly to the public are the 'Travelodge Dreamer' hotel beds.
- All other Sleepeezee models are only available solely through our network of stockists, which include high street retailers, internet retailers and major retailers.
Please refer to our main websites “Where to buy” page to find those nearest to you.
- You can view the full range of Sleepeezee models on our main website by clicking here.
To view the divan assembly instructions, please click here
To view the product care guide, please click here.
If you are having a problem with your payment and need help, please contact our customer service department.